Sunday 8 May 2011

Do you know what I mean?

The title of this post is not only my mostly used words (because from what I can tell, almost eveybody doesn't catch onto what I'm talking about. 90% of my brain power goes into working out what I mean myself), but also in a bizzar way describes the nature of this post, i.e. whats going on in this blog.


Ironically I'm not too sure what that is. ... Although one idea is that that it could be a look into my ramblings and how I manage to get there and back without turning into some sort of bearded schizophrenic in the belief I'm from the future... It's like the time I considered the plausibility that 'The Truman Show' was trying to tell me something...

...without digressing too much it will become indubitably (love that word) apparent that I will stray off on tangents. The point being, don't be disappointed (not that you, if anyone actually reads this cares at all) if I don't finish my point. C'est la vie, or hakuna matata ...

But I think this space will probably alter from post-to-post depending on whether I've learnt something and want to pass on the knowledge, want to discuss my opinion on a matter, or just share a funny video from Youtube that I've found (check this out!). Oh and by the way if you want me to talk about something, just ask.

Being the 1st post I'll leave it short and sweet. 

Is your Cat confused about the referendum 


See you later.
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment